BLACK CLASSIC HAVOK WATCH - 40MM
- Designed in San Francisco, CA
- Japanese Movement
- Stainless Steel Case Backing
- Woven Glen Plaid Trim
- Bands are interchangeable
- Mineral Glass Face - Water Resistant 3 ATM
A minimal watch built from the ground up with attention to detail - Created for, and by, those who just want something that makes sense. A premium men's watch for a fraction of the cost. A clean and simple dial for all occasions.
- Case Diameter: 39 mm Case
- Thickness: 7.5mm
- Face Diameter: 35 mm
- Band Material: Genuine Leather Band
- Band Max/Min Length: 20.5cm/15.5cm
- Band Width: 20 mm
- Total Weight: 37g
- Case Material: 316L Steel
- Back Plating: Stainless Steel
- Clasp: Standard Buckle Clasp
- Clasp Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Window Material: Crystal Mineral Glass
- Display: Analog
- Movement: Japanese Hattori (Seiko) VX32 Quartz
- Date Function: Yes
- Seconds Function: Yes
- Water Resistant: 5 ATM / 50 Meters
I have (had) two of these. They were goid watched until the batteries died. I couldn’t get the backs to stay on and broke one of the watches in the process. Should’ve spent a little more and gotten watches that would last.
This watch goes looks nice with any type of attire like elegant and sport like what I'm wearing in the photo.
Love the watch. This is my second one. The first was purchased several years ago and served me well until I recently dropped it about four feet onto a concrete floor. This was not the first time I had dropped it onto a hard surface, but probably was the highest drop. While it "kept on ticking" the date feature was broken. Alas, it needed to be replaced. For me there was no question about what to choose. The watch is durable, attractive (in my eyes) and inexpensive. What's not to like?
For an simple, functional, daily wear watch, this looks sooo much better than just about every watch I looked at (at least 30 different models.) I instantly loved it and have not stopped wearing it since it arrived. The colors go well with just about everything you can imagine, the silver face with black details is easy to read, the date is large enough to be read without ruining the overall design, and the clean lines of the case present a quite refined look.