CLOUD WHITE WORLD TRAVELLER - 42MM
- SHIPS SEPT 2018
- Designed in San Francisco, CA
- 24 Time Zones On A World Timer
- Secondary Rotating Bezel for Destination City
- Swiss ETA Movement
- Italian Calf Leather Straps
- Bands are interchangeable - 20 mm
- Sapphire Glass Face - Water Resistant 5 ATM
- Case Diameter: 42 mm
- Case Thickness: 9 mm
- Face Diameter: 38 mm
- Band Material: Italian Leather Band
- Band Max/Min Length: 21cm/15.5cm
- Band Width: 20 mm
- Lug Width: 2.5mm
- Total Weight: 57g
- Case Material: 316L Steel
- Back Plating: Stainless Steel
- Clasp: Standard Buckle Clasp
- Clasp Material: Stainless Steel
- Dial Window Material: Sapphire Crystal Glass
- Display: 3-hand Analog w/ Rotating GMT & Date
- Movement: Swiss ETA
- Water Resistance: 5 ATM / 50 Meters
- Battery: Cell 396
Watch design is nice. Time keeps nicely. Only lost 15s in a week. Thou what stops me from using it daily is the second hand doesn't align correctly. Mine could be a defective unit. Else a good purchase.
Received 14 days after order (international delivery), the box it car in was simple but efficient, the watch it self looks as good as I expected. The set up take a while to grasp as the hour dial changes as well. So I would say it’s rather positive.
I do have three setbacks to point out, first is the oyster bezel, it feels a bit out of place on this watch (an attempt to look more expensive?). Second, the « world » dial, it is fun to play with, but the dedicated crown feels too loose. I’ve just tried the watch a few minutes that it had moved halfway to another city… And last the wristband, the leather marks extremely quickly, you will notice as soon as you put it on the first time. It’s not a deal breaker for me, I know leather will evolve and adapt to its wearer and to outside factors, but be aware that it won’t keep as neat as on the product description.
And reading past reviews, I can also say that the second hand doesn’t align perfectly to the markings
I've had this watch for a while and always get compliments on it. Along with the ability to change the straps, it can give you a watch to match any occasion.
First impression, after having the watch received, was the look and design of the watch, which exactly
fulfilled my expectations.
Second was going through the instructions and the setting of the watch, which this time was much easier than my expectations. Very brief and simple instructions, which made it an ease for the setting of the watch.
And third was the actual performance of the watch, which so far was immaculate.
After one year of being sold out this model and Navy Blue color came back on sale. It looks great and works perfectly. definitely what I expected. :)